- Hospitals & Urgent Care
Cone Health is an integrated not-for-profit network of health care providers serving people in Alamance, Caswell, Forsyth, Guilford, Randolph, Rockingham and surrounding counties. Our tagline – “The Network for Exceptional Care” – highlights our commitment to excellence, which is shared by our more than 11,000 employees, 1,300 physicians and 1,200 volunteers.
As one of the region’s largest and most comprehensive health networks, Cone Health has more than 100 locations, including six hospitals, three ambulatory care centers, three outpatient surgical centers, four urgent care centers, a retirement community, more than 100 physician practice sites and multiple centers of excellence.
Whom to Contact
- Terry AkinChief Executive OfficerPhone: (336) 832-9500
- Mr. Ryan BlackledgeDirector of Governmental AffairsPhone: (336) 832-8657
- Donna BlizardPhone: (336) 832-7315
- Ms. Debbie Green-CunninghamPresident - Women's Hospital
- Ms. Anita RansomSpecial Assistant to the CEOPhone: (336) 832-9500
- Cynthia RizzoExecutive DirectorPhone: (336) 832-3990